- Commercial Vehicles
- Used Cars
- Hybrid Cars
At Listers Toyota Stratford the quality of our vehicles is matched by the expert care and extensive support we provide.
You can relax in the knowledge that you can benefit from Toyota warranty until your car is 10 years old or has travelled 100,000 miles. This is provided through an initial manufacturer warranty from the vehicle’s registration date, followed by an additional 12 months or 10,000 miles warranty with every service..
Terms & Conditions apply
Up to 10 Years (100,000 mile) Toyota warranty
Every new Toyota comes with a 3 year manufacturer warranty followed by a 12 months / 10,000 miles additional warranty every time your car has a service at an authorised Toyota dealer. Terms & Conditions apply*
15-year Toyota hybrid battery cover
On top of the manufacturer warranty, your Toyota hybrid battery can be safeguarded by a warranty of up to 15 years. With every service at Listers Toyota Stratford, the warranty is extended for a further 12 months, up to the 15th year from the first registration.
12-year anti-corrosion and perforation warranty
Apart from Hilux, all Toyota vehicles are covered by a 12-year unlimited mileage warranty on metal body panels. This covers rust perforation caused by a manufacturing fault and stays with the vehicle if and when it gets sold on.
3-year paintwork and surface rust warranty
When it comes to paintwork and surface rust, every Toyota vehicle is covered by a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty.
5-year Mirai fuel cell warranty
Under normal use, this covers any defect caused by a manufacturing or assembly fault for a period of 5 years or 60,000 miles, whichever comes first. During the first year, there’s no mileage limitation.
The following fuel cell components are covered:
- Battery pack
- Fuel cell H2 tanks
- Battery ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- Fuel cell PCU (Power Control Unit)
- Fuel cell air compressor
- Fuel cell stack
- Fuel cell boost converter
- HF ECU (H2 fuelling ECU)
- Fuel cell ECU (Electronic Control Unit)
- Power management ECU (HV ECU)
GR Yaris track warranty - usage terms and conditions
- If you use your GR Yaris for track days, or similar events, your vehicle's warranty is still valid. Any failure is not specifically excluded and manufacturing defects within the warranty period will be covered.
- Toyota’s standard vehicle warranty does not cover neglect, abuse or misuse. The use of non-approved performance enhancements and modifications is not considered a manufacturing defect and is not supported under the terms of your warranty.
For further details just get in touch.